The Extraordinary Book of Silly Superpowers
About the book:
A children’s book that is different from the others, talks about being different.
Every person has a superpower that distinguishes them from other people.
This book collects the most incredible, the most extraordinary and surely the silliest superpowers that a person can have. What is your superpower?
Read the adventures of 18 incredible superheroes:
• The girl who can fly only four inches from the ground.
• The boy who can hypnotize goldfish.
• The girl who knows the names of all squirrels.
• The boy who can read the palm of your hand like a book.
• The girl who knows what pineapples think
• But also… The boy who can go to every page of the book (mainly because he’s on stickers)
By meeting all these unexpected superheroes, children learn that each person has a unique superpower, no matter how insignificant or useless it might be. Your superpower is what makes you special. So, before we judge someone that differs from us, it’s good to think that what we perceive as peculiar might be their own unique superpower.
And having a superpower is, well… super.
“The Extraordinary Book of Silly Superpowers” is a 46 page hardback book, printed on FSC assured paper. Each book contains 1 page with stickers. You can find it in two editions: English and Greek.