Match and Learn The Professions
Winner of a Parents’ Choice Recommended Award. Winner of the EBGE Design Award for Best App for Touch Screen Devices.
Children love to talk about what they want to be when they grow
up (Astronaut! Racing car driver! Ballet dancer!), often it changes from day to day. As you play this game together, they learn that life is full of choices, and you can talk about that all important question together in a fun and creative way! What’s it all about: an educational puzzle game for 2-6 year olds. In three animated stripes, children match 10 different characters, each with their own profession.
Meet the characters
• Over 1,000 beautifully hand drawn frames of animation that reveal each character’s own special universe.
• Uplifting music and funny sound effects throughout the game, personalised to each character.
• Funny, engaging poems that highlight each profession’s little secrets, recited with a unique style by a professional actor that will put a smile on any face.
• Carefully crafted colour schemes to create the best iPad games for toddlers and preschoolers.
• Option to personalise your experience by entering your child’s name.
• Built-in mechanics to enhance your child’s puzzle and motor skills.
• Narrated in 3 languages: English, French and Spanish.
"My nursery class love it when we play. I especially like to use it as a reward at the end of a school day. It never fails to engage them and send them home happy. More please!"− 1 Primary
"Throughout the app, the graphic design is of an exceptional quality, with masses of visual appeal, great use of colour and really engaging characters and animations."− Educational App Store
"Fantastic game for pre-school and foundation stage children. It is bright and engaging and aids development within the EYFS."− AL6742
"I. Love. This. App!!!!"− Paigelc78